Seeking an Experienced Physician Assistant to Join an Established Practice!
Attention PA’s! Looking for an opportunity to work in a supportive environment with an independent caseload? Looking to expand your skill set in an exciting specialty? Want to work for an organization that values work-life balance? If so, E.N.T Associates of Worcester, Inc. has the opportunity you have been searching for!
ENT Associates of Worcester is a well-established Otolaryngology practice with two office locations located just sixteen miles apart. We are looking for a certified physician assistant (preferably with ENT experience) to ensure success in both our central Massachusetts and northeastern Connecticut offices by servicing our growing patient population.
About the position:
The ideal candidate will work primarily out of our Charlton, MA office. This is a lucrative opportunity with a set schedule (no nights or weekends!) and NO CALL responsibilities!
- Taking patient histories
- Performing physical exams and minor procedures (microscopic exams, endoscopic exams, etc.)
- Prescribing and administering medication
- Ordering and collecting specimens
- Documenting patient medical records appropriately
- Instructing and counseling patients regarding matters that relate to their physical and mental health
- Revising treatment and therapy plans as needed
- 2-3 years of experience (experience or exposure in Otolaryngology strongly preferred)
- Current unencumbered licensure and proper credentialing as a Physician Assistant in the State of Massachusetts.
- Certification in Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS)
- Certification in Advanced Cardiac Life Support ACLS) preferred
- Must be registered with the United States Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) for scheduled II-V Controlled Substances
- Current PALS certification
We proudly offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, which includes health insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, continuing education reimbursement, and 401k! If you are looking to become part of a team in a passionate, dynamic, growing environment, with room for professional and personal growth, please submit your resume/CV and cover letter to Shauna email@example.com or complete the form below.